Crystal Beach, located on the Bolivar Peninsula, is the perfect destination for a day or weekend getaway.
It is easily accessible thanks to the free Bolivar Ferry which will take you directly to the beach.
Once you arrive you can enjoy the relaxation of the long stretch of sand and can even bring your car, RV, or golf cart for the day.
For those looking to stay a bit longer, there are plenty of nearby hotel and vacation home rentals, or you can choose to pitch a tent and spend the night.
Crystal Beach is even pet–friendly, so you can bring your furry friends. The semi–hard sand is perfect for jogging or morning walks.
After your day in the sun, head to the Stingaree Restaurant for a bite to eat and panoramic views of the water.
Whether you are looking for a day trip or an extended vacation, Crystal Beach is sure to provide the perfect escape.
Crystal Beach Information
- Speed limit is 15 mph. No reckless driving.
- No littering – Trash barrels are located all along the beach.
- No bonfires allowed – contained campfires and cooking grills are allowed.
- Open container laws apply to all vehicles (including ATVs, ROVs, golfcarts).
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- ATVS and ROVs are allowed on the beach; however, they must be taken to the beach on a road–legal trailer and drivers under the age of 14 must be under the direct supervision of a parent or guardian.
- Golf carts are allowed and may be driven to the beach. The driver must have a valid driver’s license and they cannot be operated on the highway. You can cross the highway at an intersection only.
- No motorized vehicles are allowed on sand dunes or offroad on private property. Help keep our beautiful beaches clean and enjoy them responsibly.
Crystal Beach, Bolivar Peninsula, TX 77550, USA