The Royal Arcade is home to the kid-friendly attraction known as Science Zone, which can be found in Boscombe, Bournemouth.
It’s a science-themed adventure that’s being put on by Science Dome UK, and it’s suitable for kids of all ages.
There’s something for everyone here, from life-size dinosaurs to explosive experiments, and everything in between!
If you are looking for an activity that is both educational and enjoyable for your children, the Science Zone is a wonderful place to take them.
There are displays on all aspects of the natural sciences, from life sciences to physics, and the staff is always available to answer any questions visitors may have.
Additionally, the exhibits and events are always being updated, so even if you go back multiple times, you will still discover something new each time.
How to get to Science Zone Bournemouth
1. Take the train to Bournemouth Station.
2. Once you arrive at the station, leave the station and turn left onto Commercial Road.
3. Follow Commercial Road for approximately 10 minutes until you reach Portman Road.
4. Turn left onto Portman Road, and walk for 5 minutes until you reach Royal Arcade.
5. Turn right onto Royal Arcade, and walk for a few minutes until you reach the destination at 21/22 Royal Arcade, Bournemouth BH1 4BT England.