Stewart Beach is a popular, family–friendly beach located in Galveston, Texas.
It provides the perfect atmosphere for a day of fun in the sun.
For those looking for a little more comfort, cabanas and beach umbrellas are available for rent for the day.
There is plenty of space for a variety of beach activities such as volleyball, Frisbee, and more.
For the kids, there is a nearby playground and a variety of other activities.
Concessions are open during the beach season, which runs from March to October, and lifeguards are on duty.
There are also restrooms located conveniently close to the beach.
To top it all off, Stewart Beach is located near the main seawall promenade, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or enjoy some shopping after a day at the beach.
Keep in mind, however, that there is a fee to park at Stewart Beach.
Stewart Beach Information
Stewart Beach Park 201 Seawall Boulevard Galveston, TX 77550
- Valid driver‘s license required for free beach wheelchair rental
- Showers, restrooms, and other beach supplies available
- Chair and umbrella rental available
- Snack bar, drinks, and concessions available
- Alcohol not permitted on beach
- Lifeguards on duty
- Entry is limited to one vehicle per paid entry
- No disturbing wildlife, birds, turtle nests, or the conservation area
- Pets are allowed on leashes, but owners must clean up after them
- Tents and tarps can only be used in designated areas
- No camping between 12am–5am
- No glass allowed
- No open fires, except in BBQ pits
- Stay off the dunes
- No 4–wheelers, ATVs, or dirt bikes